Mini Manual Walking Treadmill With LCD Display, Simple Folding, Portable Wheels And 220 lbs Max Weight
- Non-electric: The space-saving treadmill does not require a power socket, and the maintenance cost is low. The speed is controlled by the runner himself, unpowered, mechanical walking machine.
- Function: walking, running.
- Easy to install, just turn 2 screws.
- One-key lock makes the action easier.
- The height of the armrest can be adjusted. It is favored by women and teenagers, depending on height. After loosening the plastic knob by hand and adjusting the height of the armrest, tighten the plastic knob.
- Secondary slope adjustment, different slope training with different intensity.
- High-precision running belt.anti-static surface layer, to avoid harm to the human body, greater friction, non-slip and wear-resistant.
- Resistance wheel design. Equipped with resistance flywheel, the effect is remarkable and the movement process is smoother.
- LED display: display time/distance/speed/calorie consumption.
- Fold immediately to save space.
- Move the wheels and run anywhere, anytime.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 135 x 95 x 52 cm / 53.1 x 37.4 x 20.5 in
- Carrying capacity: 110kg
- Battery: 1xAA battery (not included, the battery needs to be purchased with more prominent positive and negative poles)
- Weight: about 16kg
- 1 x treadmill
- 1 x manual
- QUESTION: Why doesn’t the treadmill work? Where is the power switch?
- ANSWER: the mechanical treadmill does not have motor drive, so it needs the strength of legs and feet to drive the running belt.
- QUESTION: How to work?
- ANSWER: Before the start of use, please adjust the elasticity of the running belt suitable for your exercise according to your height and weight. First of all, hold the handrail with both hands. .At the beginning of the exercise, you need to push back with your legs to drive the running belt. With inertia, the resistance will decrease, and the speed is up to you. If you stop running, the treadmill will stop with you. Please don’t step on the running belt directly (the running belt will slide down), this is very dangerous. It is recommended to step on the treadmill frame on both sides with your feet first, and then start exercising.
The first time you use it, there is a process of adaptation and habit (just like riding a bicycle, there is also a process of adaptation). The product will shake during exercise, please don’t worry, It may be the cause of running too fast. It can be solved by tightening the running belt or increasing the slope appropriately.
- QUESTION: Running belt is too tight, can not run or too loose, how to adjust?
A. adjust the running board slope.
B. adjust the running belt. If the running belt is too tight, please use the inner hexagon for the rear end hole of both sides to turn clockwise 1-2 times; If the running belt is too loose, please use the inner hexagon for the rear end hole on both sides to turn counter-clockwise 1-2 times.
- QUESTION: How to adjust the running belt deviation?
- ANSWER:1.Deviation towards the left
If the running belt deviates towards the left, Rotate clockwise the left bolt 1-2 laps, and then rotate counter clockwise the right one 1-2laps,And finally run for a period of time on the running belt to judge whether it is in the middle position. If not, repeat the above action until it is in the middle. (If the running belt deviates towards the left, adjust clockwise the left screw, or adjust counterclockwise the right one)
——Deviation towards the right (reverse operation above)
2.Too tight or loose
If the running belt is too tight, it will cause damage to the rear bearing, and rotate counterclockwise both sides of the bolts with the hexagon at the same time generally 1-2laps and when loose, no slip or pause. If the running belt is too loose ,rotate clockwise both sides of the bolts with the hexagon at the same time generally 1-2 laps (If the running belt deviates towards the right, adjust clockwise the right screw, or adjust counterclockwise the left one )
- QUESTION：The product accessories received do not match the instructions on the manual. Is the accessory missing?
- ANSWER: As there are many models and styles of the walking machine, the manual received is a general manual (multiple configuration general manual), and the actual product is based on the received configuration parts. Since lubricants and pure batteries are not allowed to be transported in international logistics, the actual packaging is not included and needs to be purchased separately, please understand.